Summit of Youth Engagement
COMMUNITY/FAITH BASED SUMMIT
The Allen County Juvenile Court continues to sponsor a Community/ Faith -Based summit that focuses on the youth of Allen County. There are several participating community agencies and faith based programs participating.
The objectives/goals of the summit are:
- Share information about current youth activities available in the community.
- Create a system of networking to refer youths and families to the activities/services.
- Create agency and faith-based access points to refer youths and families.
- Plant seeds or nurture ideas to create new activities and services in Allen County for youths and their families.
- Provide community/faith-based partners with information.
- Create a system to maintain current information or available opportunities for youth engagement.
For more information regarding how your agency/faith based initiative can get involved, contact Cathy Follett LSW, Director Intervention Services 419-998-5252 or email@example.com